Applications are invited for the TU Delft Excellence Scholarships 2024. The TU Delft Excellence Scholarships in the Netherlands 2024 application deadline is December 1, 2023. A student must be an international student who wishes to pursue a Master’s degree in order to be eligible for this award. All applicants are encouraged to apply for this opportunity, which is Fully-Funded. It is encouraged that students who want to attend higher education for free in the Netherlands apply for a fully financed scholarship for the academic year 2024–2025.
Table of contents
About Delft University of Technology
The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), located in Delft, the Netherlands, is one of the best technological universities in the world. When King William II established the Royal Academy in 1842, one of its primary goals was to educate civil engineers. The institution has expanded academically throughout the years and developed a reputation for engineering, science, and design research and instruction.
The TU Delft campus blends ancient and contemporary buildings to reflect the school’s renowned past and ambitious future plans. The university places a high emphasis on collaboration, innovation, and sustainability in its extensive range of multidisciplinary research projects and collaborations with corporations, academic institutions, and governments around the world.
TU Delft Excellence Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Host institute: Delft University of Technology
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Deadline: 1 December 2023
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Full tuition reimbursement for the MSc program
- Non-EU/EFTA students will receive €30.000 per year for living expenses.
- Students from EU/EFTA will receive €11,500 per year.
- Membership in Scholarship Club provides access to conferences, seminars, and other events for personal development.
Eligibility Criteria for TU Delft Excellence Scholarships
- All international students may submit an application for this scholarship.
- Candidates must be bachelor’s degree holders.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree and a CGPA of at least 80%.
- You must complete and submit your entire MSc application before the deadline.
- English language is required.
- CV or Resume
- Official transcript
- Bachelors Degree Certificate
- letter of motivation
- reference letter
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- GRE (If Applicable)
The TU Delft Excellence Scholarships in the Netherlands 2024 application deadline is December 1, 2023.
How To Apply for the TU Delft Excellence Scholarships?
For the Netherlands’ Delft University of Technology Scholarship, the entire application process is done online. Please check the official website for additional details about the Scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
The number varies annually based on available funding and the number of qualified applicants.
Outstanding foreign applicants to the TU Delft’s master’s program.
You can visit the official TU Delft website or contact the university’s scholarship office for comprehensive details.
Yes, students generally need to submit a separate application for the scholarship after applying for a Master’s program.
It typically covers the full tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of the Master’s program.