A master’s degree scholarship from the University of Geneva is a fantastic opportunity for students. It is an excellent opportunity for foreign young people who wish to study in Switzerland on a scholarship. It’s like a dream come true to be able to study in Switzerland. The University of Geneva invites students from all around the world who are highly motivated. This worldwide scholarship draws a large number of brilliant and motivated students to study at Switzerland’s premier institute in Geneva. The University of Geneva is regarded as one of the most prominent educational institutions in Switzerland, offering students a world-class education and research possibilities. The Faculty of Science at the University of Geneva is one of the world’s leading research universities. The Science Faculty hosts many European research programs as well as three National Centres of Competence in Research of the fiercely competitive Swiss National Sciences Foundation. It enables energetic and inventive minds to further their education at a university that provides a wide range of degree programs taught by world-class teachers. Switzerland is a major technology center. They are taking over the globe by excelling in education, technology, and research. If you are an international student who has never had the opportunity to study abroad, you should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. As a recipient of this fellowship in Europe for international students, you will have full access to the university’s contemporary research facilities and the opportunity to meet outstanding researchers from all backgrounds. A universe of possibilities awaits you. So, what are you holding out for? Apply as soon as possible to secure this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to Switzerland. The deadline to apply for this award is March 15, 2023.
- Master’s Degree
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Earth sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer science
- Successful candidates will be paid between CHF 10,000 and CHF 15,000 per year.
- Candidates will get a one-year stipend.
- If the candidate achieves academic achievement before the end of the first semester, the scholarship payment may be extended for the remaining three or four semesters of study.
- The program’s medium of instruction is English.
- Applicants from all across the world are eligible for this award.
- If you have graduated, you are eligible to apply for this award.
- Students who are nearing the end of their Bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- Candidates must meet the entrance standards for the Master’s program.
- A copy of the passport
- A complete curriculum vitae
- Academic records
- two scholarly references
- Letter of Motivation
- GRE English language exam scores (such as TOEFL or IELTS)
- Every applicant must fill out an online application.
- To initiate an application, candidates must first register using the official URL.
- Following that, carefully fill in the appropriate details and upload the aforementioned documents in a single pdf.
- Fill up and submit your application by the deadline.