Applications are invited for the Toscana Scholarships 2024. The last date for Toscana Scholarships is September 2024. The last date for Toscana Scholarships is September 6, 2023. This Fully Funded Scholarship is open to applicants from all around the world who wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. at renowned institutions, including The University of Pisa, The University of Siana, and The University of Florance. Register Here: Finland 2024: University of Helsinki Master’s Scholarships.
Numerous scholarships are available from the Italian government for international students, and the Toscana Scholarships are among the best for master’s degree programs. This fully funded scholarship covers all travel, living, and other expenses in Italy, including airfare, books, and medical care. If you are from an English-speaking nation, you may not need to have a TOEFL or IELTS score to enroll in Toscana.
For the academic year 2024, Pisa, Siena, and Florence Universities will accept applications from international students for the fully funded Toscana scholarships offered by the Tuscany Regional Council (Agenzia Regionale Diritto allo Studio Universitario, DSU). Never pass up this fantastic chance to study for free in Italy.
Table of contents
Toscana Scholarships Details
- Offered Degrees: MS, Ph.D., Research
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Universities Name: The University of Pisa, University of Siena, University of Florence
- Host Country: Italy
- Application Last Date: September 2024
- No Charge Accommodation
- Free meals at the campus cafeteria
- Allowance for books, sports, and research work
- A non-Italian nationality is required.
- To qualify for a scholarship for a master’s degree, you must have finished your bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. degree, you must have finished your Master’s degree.
- enroll in one of the following universities:
- Pisa University
- College of Siena
- Florence University.
The last date for Toscana Scholarships is September 2024.
How To Apply?
- Italy Scholarships The Toscana Scholarships 2024 include an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Toscana Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Toscana Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study in Tuscany, Italy.
Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Italy and must be enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program at a university in Tuscany.
Applicants must submit a completed application form, a personal statement, two letters of recommendation, and official transcripts.
The last date for Toscana Scholarships is September 6, 2023.
The scholarship is worth €10,000 per year.
The scholarship is for one year but may be renewed for a second year.
In addition to the financial support, the scholarship also includes a travel allowance, accommodation, and a cultural program.
Applications can be submitted online at the Toscana Scholarship website.
The Toscana Scholarship website has more information about the scholarship, including the application requirements and the deadline.