Applications are invited for the University of Oregon Scholarships 2024. The deadline for online applications for the University of Oregon Scholarships Programs 2024 in the USA is February 16, 2024. Students from all around the world who want to continue their undergraduate, master’s, or doctorate degrees can apply for fully financed scholarships. Law, politics, economics, management, history, and philosophy are just a few of the nearly infinite number of areas and specializations that are offered. For the academic year 2024-2025, the University of Oregon is offering scholarships that will enable non-American students to enroll at one of the best universities in the United States. In addition to providing financial aid, the International Cultural Service Programme (ICSP) scholarship program encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities and give back to the community. Students from around the world will now have access to this special scholarship program.
Table of contents
About the University of Oregon
The Institution of Oregon (UO), a public research facility, is located in Eugene, Oregon. It was established in 1876 and has since gained notoriety for its steadfast research initiatives, wide range of academic programs, and vibrant campus life. The University of Oregon offers various undergraduate and graduate programs in a wide range of subject areas. Although the institution has notable professional divisions like the Lundquist College of Business and the School of Journalism and Communication, its main division is the College of Arts and Sciences. The Oregon Ducks, who have won national championships in a number of sports, most notably football, and track & field, have a long history of success at the school.
About University of Oregon Scholarships
- Award of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Programs Offering BS, MA, & PhD Degrees
- The University of Oregon is the place of origin
- The USA is the location
- Application deadline: February 16, 2024
- Selected ICSP candidates will receive a scholarship each term for 0 to 15 tuition-free non-resident academic credits.
- Throughout the duration of the program, this scholarship’s sum won’t change.
- The University of Oregon wants to free up students’ attention so they may focus on their education and grow as people by lowering financial stress.
- They are better able to adjust to the particular academic and cultural experiences the university offers with this help.
- The grant is open to students from all over the world. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for anyone thinking about studying abroad.
- By January 15, 2024, new applicants must submit their applications for admission to the autumn 2024 session.
- Anyone who is a US citizen, a permanent resident, or who meets the requirements for federal financial aid in the US is ineligible for the University of Oregon Scholarship.
- Candidates must demonstrate their need for money. By doing this, it is ensured that those who require financial aid the most receive it first.
- Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- The ICSP’s annual requirement of 80 hours of cultural service must be fulfilled by accepted students in order to participate in the program.
- The Highest Degree Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal
- Diploma or Certificate of Enrollment
- English language proficiency document
- Passport size photograph
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- A valid passport
- Completed application form
- Copy of Visa
The deadline for online applications for the University of Oregon Scholarships Programs 2024 in the USA is February 16, 2024.
How To Apply for the University of Oregon Scholarships?
- Marketing for the University of Oregon
- The UO Scholarship Dashboard invite
- Open the UO Scholarship Dashboard and log in
- Send in your application and references
- For more information see the “official website” link.
Frequently Asked Questions
The International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) grant is one of the scholarships that UO offers exclusively to international students.
While some scholarships demand a separate application, others automatically take all accepted students into account. Always check the scholarship’s fine print for the application guidelines.