Applications are invited for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024. The deadline to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships is 13 May 2024. The Fully Funded Chulalongkorn Scholarship Program in Thailand is offered to students from all countries who wish to pursue Ph.D. and Master’s degree programs. There won’t be an application fee for students. At Chulalongkorn University, every academic program and specialization is offered.
The University established the Chulalongkorn Graduate Institute scholarship. It is quite easy to apply for Thailand University’s Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2024. All expenses are paid for by the University’s Chulalongkorn bursary. There is nothing you need to pay for. A two-year Master’s program and a three-year PhD program are required to complete. Don’t pass up this chance to learn with full support.
Table of contents
About Chulalongkorn University
Chulalongkorn University is the oldest and one of the most esteemed universities in Thailand. On March 26, 1917, King Vajiravudh formally created it and gave it the name King Chulalongkorn in honor of his father, who had instituted a program to advance education in order to prepare the nation for development and avert colonization. Among the best universities worldwide, Chulalongkorn University has an excellent QS ranking. At its founding, Chulalongkorn University had 380 students enrolled in its four faculties of engineering, public administration, medicine, and arts and sciences.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Host Institute: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is eligible? International Students
- Deadline: May 13, 2024
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2024 will cover all of the full-time expenditures of the stipend. In any event, the bursary is not extended.
- The candidate will receive Return Airfare Tickets.
- The university will pay full tuition fees.
- There shall be a monthly scholarship for the costs of living.
- An allowance will be provided for accommodation.
To be a leading organization that is a source of reference and excellence in providing efficient and effective information technology services. In response to the mission of Chulalongkorn University. Office of Information Technology Management It is an agency that has the status of a bureau equivalent to other bureaus. In the university office
- Develop information technology infrastructure to be efficient, aiming to develop an appropriate and modern infrastructure system to support information technology services for Chulalongkorn University.
- Develop information technology systems to advance development and promote Chulalongkorn University to have an advanced and modern information system. To lead to the goal of being a leading organization that is an effective reference source.
- Focus on developing services to be efficient and effective. Focus on providing information technology services that are efficient, and effective, and create trust and satisfaction for service recipients.
- Create a network of cooperation, and develop a network of cooperation between agencies to exchange knowledge in information technology operations. To create sustainable progress for the university and the nation.
Offered Study Programs
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patient Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
Assessment Of Online Teaching
Teaching and learning assessment is one of the important processes for the educational quality assurance system. and to gain information for use in supervising, monitoring, and inspecting teaching and learning to see if they meet the goals and standards of the course that have been set or not. The information obtained from the evaluation can be used as a guideline for improving the curriculum teaching and learning. To achieve maximum efficiency that is beneficial to the development of both students and teachers. For the part of the teacher, they will receive feedback that can understand the needs and expectations that the students want to receive from studying the course.
Teachers can use the information to improve and develop teaching and learning to be appropriate and consistent with both what teachers want to convey and what students want to learn further. In addition, the results of the said evaluation will be information for the department’s administrators to use in considering the quality of teaching. Academic assessment or performing various tasks related to the teacher Including using it to consider improving or planning curriculum management. As for the students, it is considered that the students participate in the development of teaching and learning by expressing their opinions after studying the course from the perspective of the students. To reflect the teachers’ expectations and needs from learning in that subject. It also reflects the effectiveness of the teacher.
In order to be considered for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand in 2024, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Applicants from any country must be international students. Do not be a Thai citizen.
- ASEAN countries and Non-ASEAN countries are both eligible.
- Applicants need to have a bachelor degree if they apply for a Master’s degree and a Master’s degree if they apply for a Doctorate.
- The age of applicants should not be more than 40 years.
- Good English Command.
- The candidate must be healthy.
- Complete the Application Form with a Photograph
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The deadline to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships is 13 May 2024.
How To Apply?
The greatest place to start if you want more information about Chulalongkorn University Scholarships is the official website. There, you may find in-depth information about the programs and courses that are offered, the requirements for admission, the campus, student life, and much more. Additionally, you can learn more about the university’s research, staff, faculty, and community involvement initiatives. Academic calendars, student handbooks, and course catalogs might also be accessible to users via the website. Click this to view the webpage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chulalongkorn University offers a variety of scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students, including full scholarships, partial scholarships, and tuition waivers. Scholarships are available for students from all countries, but there may be specific eligibility requirements for international students.
The application process for scholarships at Chulalongkorn University varies depending on the scholarship. Some scholarships require a separate application, while others are automatically considered for students who meet the eligibility criteria. You can find more information about specific scholarships and their application processes on the Chulalongkorn University website.
Eligibility requirements for Chulalongkorn University scholarships vary depending on the scholarship. However, some common requirements include a strong academic record, demonstrated leadership potential, and financial need. Some scholarships may also have specific requirements for students from certain countries or fields of study.
The deadline to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships is 13 May 2024.
In addition to financial assistance, scholarships from Chulalongkorn University can also provide a number of other benefits, such as access to exclusive academic and extracurricular opportunities, mentorship from faculty and staff, and networking opportunities with other scholarship recipients.
Scholarship recipients at Chulalongkorn University are expected to maintain a high academic standing, participate in extracurricular activities, and uphold the university’s values. Some scholarships may also have specific requirements for recipients, such as maintaining a certain GPA or participating in a research project.