Applications are invited for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2024. The Singapore government Scholarships For International Students have a deadline of December 1, 2023. Students can pursue a master’s degree, a master’s degree that leads to a Ph.D., or a direct Ph.D. after finishing a four-year bachelor’s program. Singapore has one of the best educational systems in the world. You will have the opportunity to study at one of Singapore’s top colleges. The world-class educational system in Singapore is more affordable than that in the UK, USA, Canada, and Australia.
Table of contents
About Singapore Government
The unitary parliamentary republic of Singapore uses the Westminster system of unicameral parliamentary government. Since the country’s independence in 1965, the People’s Action Party (PAP), which has been in power, has dominated Singapore’s political scene. This steady leadership has reportedly contributed to Singapore’s prosperity and transformation from a trading port with few natural resources to one of the world’s most successful countries.
The Prime Minister is Singapore’s head of government, while the President serves in a largely ceremonial capacity as the country’s head of state. The government has executive power, the legislature has legislative power, and the judiciary is separate from the other two bodies of government.
About Singapore Government Scholarships 2024
- Host Country: Singapore
- Degree level: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2023
No. of Scholarships
In Singapore, there are 240 scholarships available for the 2023 academic year.
- A complete tuition fee waiver.
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, up to S$2,500 after passing the qualifying exam.
- A one-time award of up to S$1,500* for flights and S$1,000* for relocation assistance are also available.
- The SINGA Scholarship is open to all abroad graduates who have a strong academic record and a desire for research.
- Outstanding verbal and written English skills.
- Favorable comments from academic referees.
- IELTS, TOFEL, GRE, SAT I & II, and GATE results.
- A current. jpeg-formatted passport-sized photo
- All transcripts must be provided in English translation.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree academic transcript would be required. You must present your degree scroll or certificate together with a letter of certification from the university if you have one.
- Two reference letters must be completed and sent electronically by the referees.
The Singapore government Scholarships For International Students have a deadline of December 1, 2023.
How To Apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2024?
The Government of Singapore scholarship application process is entirely online. Interested candidates must submit an online application along with the necessary supporting documentation. Please visit the Singapore Government Scholarships’ official website to submit an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Singaporean government offers prestigious Singapore Government Scholarships (SGS) to deserving local and international applicants who wish to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in Singapore or at foreign universities.
Both Singaporean citizens and international students can apply, but eligibility criteria might differ depending on the specific scholarship.
Yes, the majority of Singapore Government Scholarships have a bond requirement that requires recipients to work for a Singapore-registered business or a Singapore government agency for a predetermined amount of time after receiving their degrees.
Most Singapore Government Scholarships are awarded for the entire duration of the course, subject to satisfactory academic performance. However, scholars may need to maintain a certain grade point average to continue receiving the scholarship.