Applications are invited for the University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024. October 15, 2023, is the application deadline for scholarships at the University of Hamburg. Through its merit scholarship program, the University of Hamburg honours and rewards outstanding international students and doctoral researchers across all fields who have demonstrated a commitment to social justice and are active in a global setting. Merit-based scholarships allow recipients to fully focus on their academics while also having the opportunity to develop their talents.
About the University of Hamburg
Hamburg, Germany’s Institution of Hamburg, popularly known as Universität Hamburg, is home to a renowned research centre. One of the largest universities in Germany, it was established in 1919. A wide number of academic disciplines are available at this University, including those in law, economics, medicine, humanities, social sciences, and scientific sciences. Through its several faculties, research centres, and institutes, it promotes interdisciplinary collaboration and ground-breaking research. The university has a distinguished faculty made up of renowned professors and scientists who are pioneers in their fields.
About University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024
- Country: Germany
- Institution: University of Hamburg
- Programs: All Programs
- Nationality: All International
- The maximum monthly salary for PhD researchers is 850 euros. If there is enough money, they might be qualified for merit scholarships for up to 11,000 EUR per month, with a cap of three scholarships given out per cycle.
- A full year’s worth of merit scholarships are available.
- Excellent to outstanding academic performance
- Additional information and skills that can be displayed (for example, through publications, awards for particular talents, or presentations).
- It is necessary to get permission in advance or financial support to volunteer.
- Applicants’ needs or socioeconomic circumstances.
- To pursue an academic degree, one must have studied at the University of Hamburg for a minimum of two semesters (doctoral researchers and students enrolled in two-year master’s programs may do so after completing one semester); You are not a citizen of Germany; You are not qualified for the federal student loan program.
- Before the application deadline, kindly email your program manager with written proof of your resident permission. Unfortunately, these documents won’t be stored and will be permanently erased after viewing because entry to the University Administration building is currently restricted.
- If you don’t have the legal right to live in your nation (for example, because you are an EU citizen or for another reason), get in touch with the program coordinator for more assistance.
October 15, 2023, is the application deadline for scholarships at the University of Hamburg.
How To Apply for the University of Hamburg Scholarships 2024?
- Application Materials the following files to the online application portal:
- Motivational Letter for CV (please use this form in PDF format).
- Symptoms of cultural and/or social activity
- Keep track of your accomplishments with a STiNE printout or a certificate from a course; doctoral and master’s students must finish their diplomas.
- For more information check the “official Website“.
Frequently Asked Questions
It offers a range of scholarships, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, international scholarships, research scholarships, and specific scholarships for certain fields of study.
To apply for scholarships at this University, you typically need to complete an application form and provide supporting documents such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose. Specific requirements may vary depending on the scholarship.
The deadline to apply for scholarships at this University may vary depending on the specific scholarship.
It is possible to receive scholarships that cover full or partial tuition fees at the University of Hamburg. However, the availability and coverage of scholarships vary. Some scholarships may cover only a portion of the tuition fees, while others may provide a full scholarship, including tuition and living expenses.