International students can apply for the INTI International Education Scholarship. The scholarship covers Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and Graduate (excluding the Intensive English Program or English Improvement Program) level programs at INTI International University in the subject of All Subjects. The scholarship has an open deadline.
*On a first-come, first-served basis, the International Education Scholarship is provided. There are only a few awards available. Applicants who are interested and suitable are encouraged to apply as soon as feasible. Meeting the eligibility conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will get a scholarship.
All applications must meet the eligibility conditions. The INTI International Education Scholarship is only for tuition fees for the first year.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
TINTI International Education Scholarships are available to study at INTI International University at the postgraduate, undergraduate, and graduate levels.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The tuition fee for the applied program will be reduced by up to 45 percent for eligible applicants.
- The INTI International Education Scholarship is open to all new international students only.
- Applicants must only use the latest (current year) official results to apply for the INTI International Education Scholarship.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship. It is subject to approval by INTI International University & Colleges.
- The applicant is entitled to only ONE of the scholarships tabled in this brochure.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Late applications will not be entertained.