Applications are invited for the Zhengzhou University Scholarships 2024. The last date To Apply for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarships is June 2024. Scholarship for Postgraduate Students from Zhengzhou University’s President to further their education there, particularly for doctoral degrees. The scholarship has a four-year term. Public university Zhengzhou University, often known as Zhèngdà in colloquial Chinese, is situated in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. In terms of student enrollment, Zhengzhou institution is the biggest institution in China. With 433 hectares, the campus is the tenth-largest in China.
Table of contents
- About Zhengzhou University
- Zhengzhou University Scholarships Details
- Programs/Majors for Ph.D. Scholarships
- Language Requirements
- Application Materials
- How to Apply for the Zhengzhou University Scholarships?
- Official Website of Zhengzhou University Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
About Zhengzhou University
Zhengzhou University (ZZU), a prestigious institution of higher learning with a colorful past that dates back to its founding in 1956, is located in Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China. As one of the top institutions in China, ZZU has developed into a complete organization that promotes innovation and academic excellence in a variety of subject areas.
The main campus, which spans the all of Zhengzhou City, is home to cutting-edge infrastructure, cutting-edge research facilities, contemporary libraries, and huge green spaces. The wide variety of undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs offered by ZZU, including those in the arts, social sciences, engineering, and medicine, demonstrates the institution’s dedication to academic excellence.
Zhengzhou University Scholarships Details
- University: Zhengzhou University
- Country: China
- Study Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: June 2024
- The Duration of the Degree is not more than 4 Years.
Programs/Majors for Ph.D. Scholarships
- All the Ph.D. programs can be instructed in English and Chinese.
- Applicants must be of non-Chinese nationality and in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or a graduate of a Chinese university eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as the regulations of ZZU;
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for the doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master’s) or a higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old.
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
The last date To Apply for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarships is June 2024.
How to Apply for the Zhengzhou University Scholarships?
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
- Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
- Step 1: Fill out the Online Application Form and submit the following supporting documents mentioned above.
- Step 2: Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications https://zzu.17gz.org/
- Step 3: Wait for the result.
Official Website of Zhengzhou University Scholarships
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about Zhengzhou University Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs. The website might also give users access to online tools including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Zhengzhou University offers a variety of scholarships for international students.
Zhengzhou University provides scholarships such as the Chinese Government Scholarship, Henan Government Scholarship, and Zhengzhou University President Scholarship.
You can apply for scholarships through the official Zhengzhou University website or the China Scholarship Council website, depending on the scholarship type.
Eligibility criteria vary depending on the scholarship, but generally, they consider academic excellence and sometimes financial need.
Application deadlines differ for each scholarship, so make sure to review the official scholarship information for specific dates.