The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Spring 2023 seeks to empower young entrepreneurs in growing markets by establishing fair opportunities for all. The Young Fellow Program in Germany is an international fellowship that brings together leaders from all around the world. The worldwide leadership program in Berlin brings together exceptional young entrepreneurs in their quest for business excellence. Furthermore, the programmer offers opportunities to previous fellowship alumni and learns about their successful business approaches in emerging markets. The six-month Westerwelle international fellowship comprises mentorship, peer learning, a buddy program, a Berlin conference, and expert sessions for young businesspeople. All of these are critical for making your own distinct impression in emerging markets. The biggest element of this fully-funded fellowship is that it provides participants with a one-of-a-kind experience by matching them with a successful entrepreneur or innovator who will serve as their sparring partner. Aside from that, members communicate with others and get access to new business chances. Furthermore, the Westerwelle fellowship program in Germany holds expert sessions in which participants get in-depth knowledge of their respective subjects from world-class specialists. The Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP application deadline is February 15 at 23:59 CET.
- A 5-day fully-funded conference in Berlin, Germany, followed by a 6-month remote program.
- In the first week of September, the participants will attend a two-day digital Kick-off conference.
- Participants will get full support for six months, including a personal mentor, an alumni buddy, monthly peer mentoring sessions, monthly seminars, and networking opportunities.
- Contacts with investors and businesses.
- The top 10 participants will be invited to a five-day international conference in Germany.
- During the five-day conference, attendees will have the chance to pitch to investors, network, and get an understanding of Germany’s start-up landscape.
- Candidates from all emerging and developing nations are encouraged to apply.
- The participant must have founded a for-profit business within the last five years. The company’s concentration must be on developing or emerging markets.
- The company must have a viable business plan that generates optimum revenue or have acquired its first round of external investment.
- The firm must have an influence and improve market quality.
- The participants must be fluent in English.
- During the fellowship, participants must be available for conferences and activities for six months.
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates must have their startup pitch deck.
- The candidates have to provide their correct and basic financial information regarding revenue and funding.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- If you have any technical issues while applying you can email email@example.com for further assistance.
- Answer all the questions asked in the application very carefully and comprehensively so that they could be understood properly.