The YLAI Fellowship Program in the United States 2023-24 is a fantastic chance for rising young entrepreneurs who want to undertake development initiatives in their native countries. If you apply for this YLAI Entrepreneurial Leadership program in the United States, you must not be a US citizen or a US government employee. You must be between the ages of 25 and 35 and a citizen of an eligible participating nation. There shall be no discrimination based on age, gender, color, religion, or any other factor. You will get a lodging and meal stipend, health coverage assistance, an application fee waiver, and round-trip airfare from your home country to the United States. You will have the unique chance to work on an international scale while also professionally developing your personality. This global leadership program seeks to empower entrepreneurs by enhancing their potential to present and progress entrepreneurial ideas while successfully contributing to the social and economic development of their home nations and other communities. Since its inception in 2015, this international fellowship program has broadened the horizons of leadership and professional experience across the United States. The YLAI leadership program and tailored placements have assisted you in developing action plans to implement once you return to your home country. After completing this incredible opportunity, the YLAI exchange program will allow you to connect with US partners, enjoy continued professional development, participate in alumni activities, and communicate with your mentors. You can also invite the US host to your nation via the Outbound Exchange Program and request that they share their experience on entrepreneurial activities in your country. This will assist residents in realizing their region’s full economic potential. This global fellowship program supports the promotion of US-based business models, the expansion of commerce, the creation of employment opportunities, and the development of relationships among young entrepreneurs and leaders from the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- There are no application costs.
- J-1 visa assistance.
- Travel from your own nation to the United States and back.
- Professional placement with the host organization for four weeks.
- Assistance with health benefits.
- Housing allowance.
- Stipend for meals.
- Should be between the ages of 25 and 35 by January 1, 2024.
- You must be a resident or citizen of one of the participating nations.
- Should be qualified for a J-1 visa in the United States.
- For at least two years, you must have a successful track record in a company or social enterprise.
- Should not work for the US government.
- Should not be a resident or citizen of the United States.
- Should be able to read, speak, and write in English.
- Candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- There will be no discrimination based on age, gender, religion, nationality, or other factors.
- Students must submit an application via the 2024 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Application.
- Respond to all questions in English.
- Examine your application form thoroughly before submitting it.
- Professional knowledge and experience.
- Commitment to making a good difference in your nation.
- Commitment to business growth.
- Your aims must be compatible with the program’s objectives.
- Capabilities for leadership.