The US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for the next generation of leaders who are values-driven, collaborative, and innovative. Individuals with a strong desire to promote economies and civic societies are encouraged to apply. This change in the United States will assist Jordan and the United States enhance their connections. This US exchange program will assist Jordanian leaders in developing important skills such as creativity, problem-solving, innovation, equity, and inclusion. This curriculum has been designed just for you if you are dedicated to helping your communities with courage and tenacity. The foreign exchange program, co-sponsored by the United States and Jordan, is a merit-based exclusivity program with many phases. The vigorous leadership training is the program’s initial phase, in which chosen diverse fellows with high potential in social and economic development sectors are trained. The second step involves an exchange experience in the United States, which will customize practical exposure at chosen US host organizations. Individuals will also have the opportunity to undertake official visits to entities operating in UJLEP’s many fields. Furthermore, homestays with American families, volunteer work, and participation in cultural events will improve their technical skills and awareness of American society.
The fully-funded leadership program will enable aspiring leaders to put their newly acquired leadership and technical skills to use in follow-up initiatives in Jordanian communities. As a result, Jordan is progressing. The trip does not end here, you will have the opportunity to become a member of the long-term Alumni network. Furthermore, graduates may expand their networks, seek partnerships, and share technical knowledge and skills in their fields. Alumni will also be able to engage in initiatives aimed at resolving local and regional challenges in their areas. The program (UJLEP) 2023 application deadline is February 3, 2023.
Disciplines Included in the Program:
- Business & Entrepreneurship.
- Community engagement.
- Civil society.
- Women’s Empowerment.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility.
- Civic participation.
- Public health.
- Environment and Climate Change.
- Candidates would be offered the option of obtaining J-1 Visa assistance.
- Round-trip airfare from home to the United States.
- Accommodation is available.
- The monthly stipend pays for transportation, housing expenses, and food.
- Given the health advantages in the event of an accident or illness.
- The age range should be between 21 and 35.
- At least one year of work experience in any of the subjects listed.
- Citizens and residents of Jordan can apply.
- Should be eligible to participate in the program in 2023.
- Should be able to get a J-1 visa in the United States.
- Should be willing to return to their native country after finishing the program.
- Should be committed enough to carry out a community-based initiative.
- Should be fluent in both speaking and writing English.
The following factors will be considered in the selection process:
- Independent readers’ choice.
- Knowledge of the aforementioned fields must be demonstrated.
- Your capacity to operate in a variety of organizations.
- Your capacity to appreciate other people’s viewpoints.
- Your interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Your dedication to the program.
- Your upbeat and lively demeanor.
- Your dedication to the Jordan community.
- Commitment to contributing to Jordan’s growth at the local and regional levels.
- English proficiency, both spoken and written.
- The ability to visualize and interact with the chosen discipline.
- Persistence is required to create an impression.
- How versatile is your personality?
- The ability to learn and grow.
- All applicants may apply by enrolling with the online application system.
- Fill out all of your personal details, including your academic and professional history.
- Answer all of the questions given throughout the application process.
- Make careful to include any supporting documentation.
- Fill out your application form completely and submit it.