The University of Twente Scholarship 2023 is a fantastic chance for students to further their studies at one of Holland’s top universities. The funded European scholarship program seeks excellent and self-motivated international students to join an incredibly progressive and high-quality group of fellows who, through their dexterous ways and wits, have the potential to make a significant and positive impact on the future of the entire world. The purpose of the UT scholarship in the Netherlands for overseas students is to take some of the financial weight off the students’ shoulders.
Through this master’s scholarship in Europe, students might do research, create, or serve as change agents. When it comes to courses, programs, students, and professors or mentors, the University of Twente boasts a lot of variety. The institute is a real-life representation of natural beauty, surrounded by peace, tranquility, and serenity. The campus is situated on a large piece of ground and is surrounded by woods, meadows, and water, and it is precisely intended to calm the minds of both students and faculty. Since its inception in 1961, the University has served as an information and research powerhouse.
“Application Last Date: (Round 1) February 1, 2023, (Round 2) May 1, 2023”
- The program awards payments ranging from € 3,000 to € 22,000 each year.
- The award compensates students for study-related expenditures.
- For the second year of their studies, the students are eligible for another UTS award.
- The new UTS award would be comparable to the student’s previous first-year grant.
- Up to 50 UT Holland scholarships are currently available.
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
- This Holland scholarship is open to both EU/EEA master’s students and non-EU/EEA students.
- The candidate must be a current UT student with a student number.
- The candidate must not have already graduated from UT.
- The candidate must be able to get a visa to enter the country (if applicable).
- The candidate must meet the English Language Requirements, which include IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT of 90, and an extra 6.0. (TOEFL iBT 20).
- Students from the Dutch are not eligible.
- Students must first apply for and be accepted for the master’s program.
- Students must apply for the scholarship individually after being admitted.
- Students will be allowed to apply only using their assigned student number.