Continue your studies USA. Excellent news! Fellowships at the University of Minnesota are currently available. This post will go into depth regarding this fellowship, its advantages, and the application procedure.
The University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully financed foreign student grant. This grant is available for Master’s degree study. This scholarship covers the whole cost of tuition, living costs, travel, and health insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is pleased to announce the fourth cycle of the fully funded Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for individuals seeking an MDP degree from the University of Minnesota’s Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
The following perks are provided to scholarship recipients:
- Tuition is included.
- Expenses for living.
- Insurance for travel and health.
- The University of Minnesota.
- Study in the USA.
- 2-Years Degree Program.
- Dead Line: The deadline for consideration for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based funding is “December 15“. “January 15” is the Deadline for Humphrey School merit-based assistance consideration.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The English language is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a comparable field of study from a reputable academic institution.
- Satisfy the academic MDP program’s entrance criteria.
- Show a strong professional and academic track record.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community service/business initiative).
- Demonstrate your inability to fund studies with your own money.
- While no prior experience or academic track is necessary, individuals with a strong liberal arts education and strong mathematical and analytical abilities will be best equipped for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Preparation in mathematics, statistics, and economics is advised.
- The ability to communicate in English is necessary. Valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each component), or 7 (IELTS).
- It is necessary to have a valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score. There is no minimum or maximum score necessary.
- In the event of unemployment, an HR letter from the present company, with a salary/salary slip or a bank statement, is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- A copy of the front page of a valid passport.
- Resume has been updated.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs (if appropriate).
- One personal photograph.
- Choose your program, The Graduate School provides master’s and doctorate degrees in over 130 research-based graduate programs spread over two locations. Which road will you take?
- Examine the application criteria, Application criteria may differ from one program to the next. Check that you have the necessary supplies and credentials.
- Contact the program of your choice, Programs that require specific materials may not review your admission application until these materials are received.
- Examine the application deadlines, We highly advise you to send your entire application and all essential documentation at least two weeks before your application deadline to guarantee that your application is processed effectively.
- Apply immediately, Apply online, upload your transcripts and credentials, and pay the application cost.