Applications Are invited for the University of Manitoba Scholarships 2023. The last Date to Apply for the University of Manitoba Scholarships is December 1, 2023. For those students who wish to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs in Canada, this scholarship is fully financed.
This grant is open to all international students as well as Canadian citizens. Numerous scholarships are available from Manitoba University for deserving and gifted students. Scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees are offered in almost all subject areas and majors. For the vast majority of scholarships, separate applications are not necessary.
Table of contents
About the University of Manitoba
The University of Manitoba is a renowned Canadian school of higher learning, and it is situated in the energetic city of Winnipeg. Incorporated in 1877, Manitoba University is a public research institution. It is the oldest institution in Western Canada and has a long tradition of academic innovation and excellence. More than 31,000 domestic and international students from all around the world are enrolled at the university. Between 650 and 700 is where this QS World University Ranking falls.
University of Manitoba Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host institute: University of Manitoba
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD degree
- Award: Fully Funded
- Application deadline: 1 December 2023
Available Majors and Fields
- Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Computer Science
- Biosystems Engineering
- Food and Human Nutritional Sciences
- Plant Science
- Soil Science
- School of Agriculture
- City Planning
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- English, Theatre, Film & Media
- French, Spanish & Italian
- German & Slavic Studies
- Judaic Studies
- Native Studies
- Political Studies
- Sociology and Criminology
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Studies
- Business Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Biosystems Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environment and Geography
- Geological Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Physics & Astronomy
- All nations around the globe are welcome to apply for Manitoba Scholarships.
- To be eligible to apply for the undergraduate degree scholarship, candidates must possess a high school diploma.
- A bachelor’s degree certificate is a requirement for admission to a Master’s degree scholarship.
- To be eligible for the Doctoral degree scholarship, applicants must possess a Master’s degree certificate.
- The requirement for the scholarship is an English Proficiency Certificate.
- The University will pay the candidates’ tuition costs if they are chosen.
- Successful students will receive a stipend.
- Both health insurance and a book stipend are provided.
- The cost of travel will be covered.
- The complimentary residency will be paid for.
- Basic information, such as birth date, address, etc.
- Information on previous and current education, including start and end dates
- Transcripts of course data from earlier research
- proof of your ability to speak English
- A personal statement outlining the candidates’ program
- Your prior work
- A trial run or interview
- Contact details for references
The last Date to Apply for the University of Manitoba Scholarships is December 1, 2023.
How To Apply?
The application process for the 2023–2024 University of Manitoba Scholarships is entirely online. Some scholarships are automatically considered for international students who apply to the University of Canterbury for admission, while others require an application. Visit the official website for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every year, UM students are eligible for thousands of scholarships based on achievements, areas of interest, community, and more. Learn more about scholarship opportunities that can help you cover your while you’re a student.
Criteria include having achieved an academic standing of a minimum 70% or “B” average for Grade 12 courses, and financial need. Applicants will also have in the family, school, and/or community.
All applicants require a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 (B) or equivalent in their last 60 credit hours of study.
The application process for the University of Manitoba varies on the scholarship. However, most scholarships require you to submit an application form, your high school, and letters of recommendation.
The eligibility requirements for the University of Manitoba vary depending on the scholarship. However, most scholarships require you to be a full-time student at the university and to maintain a certain GPA.
The amount of money that scholarships typically award varies on the scholarship. However, most awards are between $500 and $5,000.