Applications are invited for the University of Calabria Scholarships 2024. The deadline to apply for the University of Calabria is May 2024. We’re going to tell you today that Italy is now a top destination for higher education and that you, too, may go there to study. By submitting an application at this University you can take advantage of the opportunity to study in Italy on a fully financed scholarship. Students would receive crucial exposure to the rest of the world. Aside from academic life, Italy itself is brimming with ancient towns, passionate people, gorgeous scenery, and delicious food.
Table of contents
About the University of Calabria
This University, also known as Unical, is a public university located in Rende, Calabria, Italy. Despite being one of Italy’s newest universities founded just in 1972 it already has a reputation for academic excellence and scientific achievements. The college offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in a number of academic fields, including the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, economics, law, and medicine. It offers more than 40-degree programs and 15 departments.
About University of Calabria Scholarships 2024
- Host Country: Italy
- Host University: University of Calabria
- One-Tier Degree Courses at the Degree Level
Program for Masters’s Degrees
- One-Tier Degree Programs: Five Years (Master’s Program)
2-year Master’s Degree Program
- There are 120 fully funded international scholarships available in Europe.
- For this award, all international students are eligible to apply.
- According to a candidate’s academic achievements, they would be given priority.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required for applicants.
- The candidate’s health must be good.
- The amount of the paid university fees is up to €1.000,000.
- The scholarship covers all expenses related to lodging.
- There will be a €6.000,00 dining allowance.
- A stipend of up to € 1.700,00 will be provided.
- Scanned passport copy
- Personal statement
- Diploma from high school
- undergraduate degree
- College transcript
- certificate of proficiency in Italian (in the case of possession)
- certificate of proficiency in English (in the case of possession)
- Other pertinent papers
The deadline to apply for the University of Calabria is May 2024.
How To Apply for the Scholarships 2024?
- On the official website, a candidate must register for the contest.
- One must select the degree program for admission after gaining access to the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are various scholarships available at this University, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, research scholarships, international scholarships, and sports scholarships.
To apply for a scholarship at this University, you need to check the official website or the scholarship portal for specific application procedures and deadlines.
Scholarships at this University may have different terms and conditions. Some scholarships are renewable, meaning that you may be able to receive funding for multiple years if you continue to meet the scholarship requirements. However, it is essential to review the specific terms and conditions of each scholarship to determine if it is renewable.
Yes, you can generally apply for multiple scholarships. However, each scholarship may have its own application process and requirements. It is important to carefully review the application guidelines for each scholarship you intend to apply for.