Applications are invited for Paid University College Maastricht (UCM) Scholarships in Netherlands.
University College Maastricht (UCM) offers scholarships to five bachelor applicants that are highly motivated and looking for a programme that gives the freedom to pursue their own interests. UCM provides a study programme for students that want to be part of a diverse yet close-knit academic community that encourages discussion and debate.
UCM is a Liberal Arts and Sciences Honours College that provides small-scale and personalised bachelor’s education. At UCM, you will be part of a truly international community, working and socialising with students from more than 50 countries. With the support of our committed staff, you can choose from more than 150 different courses in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences to build an academic profile that helps you meet your future goals.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Living expenses: € 500 per month
- Health & liability insurance: Arranged for and paid by UCM
- Visa application costs: Arranged for and paid by UCM
- Tuition fees: € 10,900 per year
- Housing: Arranged for and paid by UCM
To be eligible for University College Maastricht (UCM) Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be accepted into the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake
- Be a highly qualified, low-income student from a non-EU/EEA country and do not hold an EU/EEA passport
- Not be a current student at UCM
Duration of the UCM Scholarship
The UCM scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months.
For University College Maastricht (UCM) Scholarships:
Step 1: Register for the Bachelor’s programme Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM via Studielink
Step 2: Upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in MyUM simultaneously:
- A filled out application form
- Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of last pay check(s)
- Other required documents: see step 3 on the webpage “Admission and registration”
Step 1: UCM checks that all applications are complete in January 2021.
Step 2: UCM will do a competitive and excellence-bases assessment of the complete applications in January/February 2021.
Step 3: UCM will inform all applicants of the outcome in April 2021.