International students are eligible for the Design the Future Scholarship Award at Keio University. The scholarship covers graduate-level programs at Keio University in the subject of All Subjects. The scholarship has an open deadline.
Design the Future Scholarship Award at Keio University is available to undertake Graduate-level programs at Keio University.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Full tuition and fees at Keio University (However, this does not apply to DD international students)
- Monthly scholarship grant for living expenses: JPY 200,000
- One-time preparation grant for studying abroad hereat Keio university (including a travel subsidy): JPY 150,000
All Nationalities (except Japan).
Eligibility Criteria: This award is open to international students with fine academic performance and character who satisfy all the following requirements at the time of their application being reviewed:
- Those who are one of the applicants to enroll in Keio University Graduate Schools in April or September 2022, or those who are one of the applicants to enroll in April 2023 and are recommended for the award by our graduate school.
- Those who are one of the applicants to enroll as a regular student in Master’s Programs, Ph.D. Programs, or Professional Degree Programs.
- Those who have completed more than 15 years of formal education and have obtained their undergraduate degree outside Japan, or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree before entering Keio University. However, those who have obtained or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree at any Japanese institution are not eligible.
Applicant cannot be a recipient of other scholarships at the same time as receiving the award.
Incoming international students participating in a double degree program (hereafter “DD international students”) are eligible. ※The student may not participate in overseas activities for a period of more than 6 months while they are receiving the award
Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended a copy of their passport and other relevant documents.
Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate from a recognized institution in Japan or overseas.
Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.