Thailand is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, with over 35 million visitors annually. Bangkok’s various temples, as well as the city’s diverse street food, are a must-see. International students, fortunately, can take advantage of fully financed scholarships in this lovely country. Applications are now being accepted for the Royal Thailand Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022.
If you want to study abroad, especially if you are from an Asian country, take advantage of this possibility. A Thailand government scholarship, which aims to promote education and cultural exchange, is open to all Asian countries.
In Thailand, you do not need an IELTS score to study. In Thailand, university students are not required to take the IELTS exam.
Available Fields for Masters and Ph.D. Studies;
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural System and Engineering
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resource Management
- Bio-Nano Material Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Data Science and AI
- Development and Sustainability
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Food Innovation, Nutrition, and Health
- Gender and Development Studies
- Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Information Management
- International Executive MBA
- International Finance
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies
- IoT System Engineering
- Marine Plastic Abatement
- Microelectronics and Embedded System
- Natural Resources Management
- Regenerative Sanitation
- Regional and Rural Development Planning
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Environment Management
- Urban Sustainability Planning and Design
- Urban Water Engineering and Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Applicants from Bhutan and Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, and other Asian countries are encouraged to apply for the program.
- Already completed a four-year undergraduate degree and a two-year master’s degree.
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
- They must have a strong academic background.
How to Apply:
- .The application process is conducted entirely online. A straightforward Online Application Form. To apply, please go to the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship’s official website.
International students will benefit from the following Thai government scholarships:
- Tuition in its entirety
- Registration fee
- Free housing
- Expenses for living during the scholarship period.