Applications are invited for Funded Tetley & Lupton Scholarships 2021 at the University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
One-year fees scholarship for full-time taught Masters, Masters of Research and Masters by Research degrees in any Faculty.
If the University fee rate for your programme of study is less than £23,000, you will only receive an amount covering your full academic fees. If the University fee rate for your programme of study is more than £23,000, you will receive £23,000 as a contribution towards your academic fee – you will be responsible for paying the remainder of the fees.
- Maintenance – applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- Travel/other costs – there are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
The Tetley & Lupton Scholarships are only available for international fee payers wishing to study a one-year full-time taught Masters, Masters by Research or MRes. Applicants must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree. See Further information for additional conditions.
- Awards must be taken up in September 2021
- The awards are available to suitably qualified applicants wishing to commence full-time mastership study (one-year full-time taught Masters, Masters by Research and MRes programmes of study)
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship
- These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree or equivalent qualification
For Tetley & Lupton Scholarships:
- Applicants MUST first apply for a relevant taught programme of study (such as a taught Masters or MRes) OR apply for a research place of study (Masters by Research only) and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected.
- These awards are only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the International fee rate;
- Applicants must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’ (eg, successful applicants are likely to be in the top 5% of their BSC/BA cohort). Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements by 1 February 2021. Some Schools require a standard of English higher than the University minimum. You should have a valid test result, which is no more than two years old by your official start date at the University of Leeds.
- Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.