Applications are invited for Fully/Partially Funded Taylors’s College Merit Scholarships to study at Taylor’s College, Malaysia.
Taylor’s College Merit Scholarship is an exclusive scholarship that mainly focuses on your academic achievement as the key consideration factor.
- Applicable for Pre-University Programmes / Foundation Programmes / Diploma in Business / Diploma in Interior Design / Diploma in Communication / Diploma in Information Technology
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- 50% tuition fee waiver
- 70% tuition fee waiver
- Full Scholarship
For Fully/Partially Funded Taylors’s College Merit Scholarships, applicants are required to meet:
- Must have secured offer letter of admission from Taylor’s College
- May use forecast/trial/actual results to apply
- Holding result of any institute in Malaysia
- Achievement(s) in competition and position held in clubs/society/institution/events will be an added advantage
- SPM: Minimum 45 points
- IGCSE: Minimum 40 points
- UEC: 10 points and below in 5 subjects, and must include 5Bs with minimum B4 in English or IELTS Band 6.0