Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-24 bring together passionate and highly driven people in an environment where they may communicate and learn from one another. This Swedish Government Scholarship is a significant step in achieving and contributing to the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals provides candidates with a once-in-a-lifetime chance to advance professionally as well as academically. Furthermore, this foreign fellowship program is one of the greatest in Europe and gives a platform for students to discover the country on a variety of levels, including cultural, academic, and practical. The invaluable expertise of the Swedish university would be advantageous in the sense that worldwide future leaders would be able to bring about constructive and long-term societal change. The SI Scholarships 2023 are designed for ambitious and successful professionals who want to contribute to long-term development initiatives through their expertise, vision, and enthusiasm. The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the master’s scholarship program in order to bring brilliant, exceptional, and goal-oriented individuals to Sweden. Professionals that display leadership skills via their unique projects or ideas are always encouraged to apply for SI scholarships. Without a question, the country is synonymous with variety and creativity. This is because the country’s relevant ministry has recognized the legitimate need to promote diversity, culture, and education by giving fully-funded scholarships for overseas students. The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals cover certain exceptional possibilities that the majority of opportunities do not. Professionals become Lifetime Members of Future Global Leaders. Students at SI form lifetime bonds through the Swedish Alumni Networks. It is also a platform where students and professionals may hold seminars, meet with other influencers and speakers, and approach numerous enterprises. They learn about the experiences, accomplishments, and disappointments of fellows from various nations via extensive engagement. Furthermore, the network of future global leaders provided several opportunities for professionals to form collaborations and joint ventures with other global leaders and fellows. From 10 February through 28 February 2023, applicants can apply for the Global Professional Scholarship.
- Masters Degree
The list of Master’s Programmes eligible for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) for the Academic Year 2023-2024 will be published soon.
- The scholarship will pay the entire tuition amount.
- Living expenses will be reimbursed, and a monthly stipend of SEK 11,000 will be provided.
- Medical coverage will be provided.
- A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will be provided for the entire period of study for Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- A travel stipend of SEK 11,000 will be offered for Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine for the duration of their studies.
- Fellows will be admitted to the SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
- CV Reference letters Motivation letter
- Proof of work and leadership experience that is both valid and complete
- a copy of your current passport
- Candidates must be citizens of the countries listed.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3000 hours of work experience.
- The applicant must have exhibited previous leadership experience.
- The applicant must be involved in civic society engagements as a leader.
- The candidate must be admitted to a master’s program that is eligible for the SI Scholarship.
- Participation in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
- Candidates must first apply for university admission.
- By March 30, 2023, the candidate must be admitted to one of the qualified master’s programs for SI Scholarships.
- After completing the entrance application, the individual must apply for SI scholarships separately.
- You may apply to as many programs as you choose, but you may only apply to four master’s programs for the SI Scholarship in Sweden 2023.
- After submitting his or her admission application, a candidate will be assigned a personal application number.
- This application number must be saved by the candidate in order to apply to the Global Professional Program (Swedish Institute Scholarship).