The Rotary Club Of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications from international students. The scholarship covers Bachelor’s and Masters level programs at Central Queensland University in the subject of All Subjects offered. The scholarship deadline is January 30, 2023. Central Queensland University is a public university in central Queensland, Australia. CQUniversity is the only institution in Australia with a campus in every state. CQ University is offering the Rotary Club Of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship 2023, which will provide recognition and financial aid to new or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate education student finishing their degree in the Bundaberg district. This partially financed fellowship is also open to overseas students. ( Deadline January 30, 2023 )
Up to $3,000 in partial financing
- All Nationalities.
An applicant must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for the Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship:
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll at CQUniversity in Term 1 2023;
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Education or Learning Management;
- Have a Bundaberg residential postcode (postal code range: 4620 – 4675);
- Be enrolled at CQUniversity as of Census Date in Term 1, 2023;
- Not be receiving multiple CQUniversity Scholarships that surpass the yearly value of $10,000.
Applicants will be evaluated based on an application form and a 250-word essay submission addressing the following:
“How would a CQUniversity Scholarship help you study?”
To apply for the Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Complete a Scholarship Online Application Form, making sure to include all supporting paperwork as stated below.
- Current students (those who already have a Student ID number) should apply through MyCQU. You must log in using your student information.
- Apply now for future students (applicants who have applied or intend to apply to study at CQUniversity but have not yet received or accepted an offer).
- On the closing date, complete applications must be received by 10 a.m. AEST. Please include all supporting papers in your submission; incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
- Students will only get notification of the outcome of their application via their student email addresses. Decisions are obligatory.