In Sweden, the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023 draws young female prospective leaders who want to make a difference in society. It is a good chance for female entrepreneurs to join a network of change-driven ladies worldwide. Women from the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey who want to develop financially viable enterprises are urged to apply for this incredible Entrepreneur leadership opportunity. Your involvement can assist you in driving social and environmental change in the regions. This SI leadership training has previously assisted numerous executives in effectively expanding the horizon of their firm and has an improved beneficial influence. Sweden’s European entrepreneur leadership opportunity offers dedicated ladies them to advance their careers by instilling some quality-oriented business professional skills acquired over the program’s duration. It will be a hands-on, practical leadership training program focused on real-world business scenarios and collaborative learning, focusing on the participants. This fully-funded leadership program will equip you with the concrete skills, relationships, and insights you need to grow and expand your enterprises in the competitive globalized globe. As a result, you are a charismatic leader and a change-driven entrepreneur. The Sweden Institute leadership program in Europe fosters enhanced self-awareness and a deeper understanding of how to become an inspirational leader and build a productive team. The leadership development program will encourage women to learn about innovative tactics, company growth methodologies, and collaboration strategies all under one roof. The Swedish Institute seeks to empower young future female leaders, opinion influencers, and decision-makers by bolstering sustainable development projects in their respective nations. Furthermore, this Swedish institute strives to promote and provide the interest and trust of the Swedish people. The application date for Sweden’s SI leadership program in 2023 is February 2, 2023.
- The Swedish institution will cover the price of lodging.
- The program will cater to your on-site meals.
- The program would supply the training materials.
- Insurance would be given during the program time.
- The Swedish Institute would organize flights to and from Stockholm.
- Candidates will have the chance to create and develop the business strategy in a collaborative setting.
- Expert mentors will provide assistance to candidates.
- As a leader, you will have the chance to assess yourself.
- You will have the chance to form an effective and dedicated team.
- You will get the chance to learn how to bring unique and relevant items to market while reaching the greatest number of customers possible.
- How the value addition may be implemented in the business.
- Capable of contributing to a vibrant and active network of like-minded females.
Duration of Program:
- The curriculum lasts six months.
- Online training will be available from April 2023 until August 2023.
- Mentorship will be available online from April 2023 through August 2023.
- In-person Learning Week in Stockholm, September 2023.
- Female entrepreneurs aged 25 to 45 years.
- Egyptian, Algerian, Jordanian, Iranian, Moroccan, Lebanese, Tunisian, Palestinian, or Turkish origin.
- With the intention of expanding the currently functioning firm.
- Possessing the ability to create a financially sustainable business plan.
- Having the willingness to contribute to the aims of sustainable development (SDGs).
- Possessing the capacity to influence social and environmental change.
- Should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants must first create an account on the application site by clicking on the link provided.
- Choose your preferred program.
- Answer the following questions.
- Upload your resume.
- Fill out your application completely.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have submitted your application.