Applications are invited for Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholarships International Students at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
Lead the future and apply for a one-year, fully-funded master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, designed to build a global community of future leaders who will serve to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world.
Every year, a new class is selected to represent the world’s next generation of leaders — high-caliber individuals with open minds and limitless potential who will serve to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world.
Click On the link: schwarzman scholars
Schwarzman Scholars are selected from an international pool of distinguished candidates. Prospective Scholars are expected to demonstrate academic excellence, exceptional results in their field and outstanding leadership qualities.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and Board
- In-country tour
- Tavel to and from Beijing
- Books and supplies
- Health Insurance
- Stipend for personal expenses
In addition to demonstrating extraordinary leadership skills, the ability to anticipate and act on trends and changes in their context, strong intellectual capacity, and exemplary character for Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must have an undergraduate degree
- Must be 18-29 years of age
- Must be proficient in the English language
Interested Schwarzman Scholars participate in a rigorous and thorough selection process, designed to identify the most promising young leaders from around the world. Those selected will have demonstrated an ability to effectively understand and contribute to the program so it may evolve to suit the needs of a rapidly changing world.
For Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholarships for International Students, applicants are required to submit:
- Online application: The application must be completed online and submitted electronically. Once you have answered all the required questions. The application form must be completed in English
- Resume: A current version of your resume or CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Essays: The two required essays are a Leadership Essay (750 words) and a Statement of Purpose (500 words)
- Transcript/Academic Records: Scan and upload official transcripts for each degree-granting post-secondary education institution attended
- Letter of Recommendation: Recommenders should know you well and be able to speak to your intellectual abilities, personal characteristics, and leadership potential using specific examples from their direct experience working with you
- Video Introduction: Provide a short video self-introduction of no more than 1 minute. Introduce yourself in any style or setting you think best conveys your interests and personality. The point of this recording is to allow the committee to hear you introduce yourself in your own voice and style