Continue your education in Turkey. Excellent news! The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a grant for overseas students. This grant is available for masters and doctoral study. This award offers 100% and 50% scholarships for Ph.D. degrees, respectively, and a 50% scholarship for Master’s programs.
Eastern Mediterranean University provides a high-quality education through 108 undergraduate and school programs, as well as 96 postgraduate and doctorate degree programs delivered by 12 faculties, 5 schools, and a Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. The Master’s program lasts 1-2 years. Ph.D.: 2-5 years
- Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships support 100% and 50% of Ph.D. programs, respectively, and 50% of Master’s programs.
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
You may learn more about Master’s Programs and PhD Programs. The limitations are January 18, 2023, and September 15, 2023.
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- Each Ph.D. program may provide one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarships to new foreign students and Turkish nationals (separately) with a Bachelor’s Degree CGPA of 3.00 or above.
- Each master’s program may provide one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarships to Turkish citizens enrolling for the first time in the program with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Furthermore, a substantial number of tuition price scholarships of 50% are available for new international students enrolled in master’s programs.
- English Language Requirement: Evidence of English language competency is required for all master’s programs taught in English and all Ph.D. programs (in English and Turkish). If you do not have a legitimate English language qualification that fulfills the EMU standards, your level will be tested at EMU through an examination. Based on this evaluation, one of the following will be applicable:
- You will take English classes in addition to graduate program coursework.
- Before beginning your graduate program, you will take rigorous English classes (with no graduate program courses).
- You will be excluded from the English Language Support Program and will be able to begin your postgraduate studies immediately.
The following documents are required for application:
- Photocopies of certificates from universities or similar institutions that have been attested (i.e. 4 years of study bachelor’s degree). If these materials are in a language other than English, English translations are required.
- A formal transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses completed. If the CGPA on the transcript is less than 4.00, a comparable mark/grade table will be provided.
- three letters of recommendation (not required for EMU graduates).
- Provide information about any grant/scholarship applications you have submitted (add documents).
- Documentation of English and academic competency exam/test results. This does not apply to programs where the medium of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should state their birthplace and citizenship. All others must submit documentation from one of the English Proficiency Tests listed below.
- Give details about any grants/scholarships you have previously been given (eligible for your EMU studentship) (add documents).
- A photocopy of your passport or identification card.
- Statement of Intention / Purpose (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- Architecture (Ph.D. & Master’s): Portfolio
- Passport-sized (6 cm x 5 cm) pictures
- Proposal (for Ph.D. program applicants) (for Ph.D. program applications).
- Complete the application form.