Continue your study in the United Kingdom. Excellent news! Kingston University Scholarship applications are now being accepted. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship program, its perks, and the application procedure. Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially sponsored overseas student scholarships. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs. Kingston University International offers £5,000 scholarships. Successful overseas applicants are awarded international scholarships for the first year of study through International Development. The overseas scholarships are just partial. This implies you must ensure that you can fund the remaining costs and living expenses on your own. International students are awarded international scholarships by the International Office. These prizes are offered to encourage academic performance, broaden our student population’s diversity, and foster partnerships. According to the most recent Higher Education Statistics Agency data, Kingston University has topped the league for graduate business start-ups for the sixth time. After assisting 371 of its entrepreneurial alumni in getting their businesses off the ground last year, the University beat off fierce competition from 158 higher education institutions throughout the United Kingdom. This marks a 52 percent increase over the previous year, and it means that Kingston University students founded one out of every ten graduate start-up firms created in England last year.
- Masters level programs
- Accounting, finance, and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film, and media
- Sports science and Nutrition
(Visit the official website for updated data.)
- Kingston University International offers £5,000 scholarships. If you pay in installments, the £5,000 discount will be applied to your last installment. If you pay your entire tuition costs in advance, deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (for example, if your prices are £13,500 and you receive a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500
- All Nationalities
- English is the required language.
- You are an international student who is required to pay ‘overseas fees’.
- You’ve been accepted into an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Kingston University.
- You are not enrolled in a Kingston University degree or foundation course at this time.
- Create an account at Kingston University.
- Apply for a place at Kingston University.
- You should apply for the scholarship after receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University.
- Please keep in mind that you will require
- Kingston University provides email services (conditional or unconditional)
- Bibliographical Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Statement of Personal Interest (maximum 500 words)
- Academic records (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)