Potential students who want to study in Europe on a scholarship could take advantage of the fantastic chance to study in Hungary through the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023. The University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship for International Students is accessible for all degree levels, whether you wish to acquire a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctorate degree. Since its successful introduction by the Hungarian government in 2013, the initiative has been steadily progressing. The curriculum provides students with career-driven information as well as the field-relevant skills needed to establish their market position.
Since 2013, the Hungarian government has been dedicated to boosting the number of international students in Hungary through its Eastern and Southern Opening programs. Hungary has therefore become a European center of expertise. The Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 obligates Hungary’s higher educational schools to lure top university students to Hungary by offering lucrative scholarships. This fully-funded scholarship has 68 sending partners that are assisting students on their journey to Hungary. Every year, hundreds of international students arrive in Pecs to enroll.
“The scholarship application deadline is January 15th, 2023.”
- You will be free from paying the tuition charge.
- If you are a bachelor’s or master’s level student, you will be provided with a monthly stipend of HUF 43 700 till you complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- If you are a Ph.D. student, you will be provided with a monthly stipend of HUF 140 000 for the duration of your doctoral degree.
- You can choose between a dormitory placement and a monthly payment of HUF 40 000 as an accommodation allowance.
- Healthcare services will be provided in accordance with Hungarian legislation Act No. 80 of 1997.
- One person receives supplemental medical insurance worth up to HUF 100,000 each year.
- 2 to 4 years for Bachelor’s Scholarships
- 1.5 to 2 years for Master’s Scholarships
- 4 years for Doctoral Scholarships
- You must not be a Hungarian citizen.
- You must not have previously held a Stipendium scholarship.
- Candidates from qualified countries are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates for a bachelor’s degree must have a high school diploma.
- Candidates pursuing master’s degrees must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree is required for candidates seeking a doctorate.
- Individuals with a strong track record are invited to apply.
- Application form available online.
- Letter of Motivation
- Certificate of language proficiency
- Transcripts of academic work.
- Certificates from school
- Document of identification
- Medical certification is required.
- In the case of arts and music degrees, there is a portfolio and an audio portfolio.
- Applicants must apply online at the Tempus Public Foundation’s website.
- After registering, you will be granted a unique applicant access code.
- You must first choose the University of Pecs, followed by the study Programme at the University of Pecs. You can choose up to two study programs.
- Remember to select English as your medium of communication.
- Provide all of your personal information, such as your name, email, location, date of birth, religion, and contact number.
- Fill out all of the mandatory fields.
- You must submit and save the application to the website.
- After submitting your application on the Tempus foundation website, you must also apply through your connected country’s sending partner.
- You must accept the application statement in order to apply in the online system.
- Candidates that have been nominated will be notified by May 30th, 2023.
- Selected candidates will get letters of admission and awards till July 15th, 2023.