For the academic year 2022-2023, the Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi has chosen to give RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships to overseas students seeking financial assistance.
The university will give this scholarship to international undergraduate or postgraduate students at RMUTT, which will pay tuition fees and provide a monthly allowance. To be qualified, students must have the required GPA and language proficiency.
On January 18, 2005, the Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi was founded by combining two units under the Rajamangala University of Technology Act. In preparation for Thailand, the institution offers professional higher education in science, technology, and innovation.
What makes Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi a good choice? RMUTT is Thailand’s premier technology university (top 4) and one of the best in the world.
- University or Organization: Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and allowance
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate o postgraduate degree programmes offered at RMUTT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, a TOEIC score of 650 or equivalent, or pass the Thai language exam.
RMUTT will provide the selected students scholarships according to their achievements, i.e.:
- Full tuition fee coverage and miscellaneous expenses, Free accommodation, and Monthly allowance of Baht 2,500
- Full tuition fee coverage miscellaneous expenses and Free accommodation
- Full tuition fee coverage only