Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023, UK is now accepting applications from international students. The scholarship enables Undergraduate level programs in All Subjects taught at the University of Oxford. The scholarship deadline is February 8, 2023. The Institution of Oxford’s Reach Oxford Scholarship is a distinguished scholarship offered to bright students from low-income and lower-middle-income countries who would not otherwise be able to study at the university owing to financial restrictions. The scholarship pays for tuition, living expenses, and travel expenses. The Reach Oxford Scholarship is available to students enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs at the University of Oxford and is intended to help students throughout their studies. The scholarship is very competitive and is given on the basis of academic achievement, financial need, and other pertinent characteristics. The scholarship allows students to acquire a world-class education at one of the world’s best institutions while also gaining the skills and information needed to make a meaningful influence in their communities. The scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for students from low-income nations who want to enhance their studies while also making a difference in the world. As an international student, studying at the University of Oxford may be a unique and enjoyable experience. Some prominent characteristics of studying as an overseas student at Oxford include:
- World-Class Education: Oxford is widely considered one of the world’s best institutions, with academic programs that are both hard and demanding. International students may acquire a world-class education while also gaining useful skills and expertise.
- Cultural Diversity: With students from all around the world, Oxford boasts a varied student body. This variety allows foreign students to meet and learn from peers from all backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Oxford provides assistance to overseas students through its International Student Advisory Service and student groups. This assistance makes students feel welcome and a part of the Oxford community.
- Oxford is well-known for its tutorial system, in which students get one-on-one or small-group teaching from academic specialists. This method offers students a personalized learning experience that is not available at many other colleges.
- Oxford is a historic city with a thriving cultural scene that includes museums, theatres, and music venues. While studying in Oxford, international students may take advantage of the city’s cultural amenities. Overall, studying as an international student at the University of Oxford can be a tough yet rewarding experience. The institution offers foreign students a world-class education, a welcoming environment, and a one-of-a-kind cultural experience
- Undergraduate level programs
- All Subjects
- Course fees.
- a living expense stipend.
- one return flight fare every year.
Applicants must be nationals of countries that receive official development aid from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s Development Assistance Committee (DAC) (OECD)
To be eligible for the Reach Oxford Scholarship at the University of Oxford, you need to meet the following criteria:
Nationality: You must be a national of a country listed as a low-income economy or lower-middle-income economy by the World Bank.
Academic Qualification: You should have received an offer to study a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Oxford.
Financial Need: You must demonstrate a significant financial need and be unable to study at Oxford without financial support.
Age: You should be aged under 22 on October 1st of the year in which you matriculate (start) at Oxford.
It is advisable to visit the official website of the University of Oxford and check the latest criteria and application process for the Reach Oxford Scholarship.
1) You must apply to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate study through UCAS before the 15th of October 2022 and be accepted.
2) If you have been given a place at the University of Oxford for undergraduate study beginning in 2023, please read the Guidance notes (see ‘Related resources’ on this page) and complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form online by 12 noon (UK time) on 8 February 2023.
3) The selection procedure for 2023 entrance students who submit by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline will take place in March 2023.
4) By May 2023, applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.