The London Bride has been taken down. Queen Elizabeth has passed away. However, the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 is now open. The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship application period for the academic year 2023/24 is currently open. The QES is a fully funded scholarship for a two-year master’s degree program. There is no higher age limit for receiving a QECS Award. The Queen Scholarship 2023 is accessible in over a dozen different countries. You are free to apply to any nation where your subject of study is accessible. The scholarship will cover all expenses, including airfare, meals, lodging, visas, and everything else. Discover a new country and culture while expanding your worldwide network.
Master’s Degree (2 years)
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship that will cover all expenses, including:
• Tuition is paid in full.
• Allowance for Living Expenses (Stipend) throughout the length of the award
• Allowance for Lodging
• Economy flights back to their own country.
• Allowance for Arrival
• Research Support Grants are available only upon request and are subject to approval.
List of Countries and Universities Participating:
To apply for a scholarship. You must be a Commonwealth citizen (or have refugee status in) one of the Commonwealth countries
• At the time of admission, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
• There are no upper or lower age limits or restrictions.
• Universities may have their special entrance requirements.
• Personal Information.
• Academic and Work Experience.
• Details about the course at the host university.
• Please provide any supporting papers (including references)