International Students are welcome to apply for the Dalhousie University Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards, Canada 2022-23. The grant covers Masters and Post Doctorate level programs at Dalhousie University in the subject of All Subjects. The scholarship deadline is now open.
Eligible students will receive the scholarship award in the following manner:
- Master’s (Level 1): $6666.66 per term + ITF (international students) + relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Doctoral (Level 2): $10000 per term + relocation allowance (if applicable) + President’s Award for two years.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
A complete waiver of the additional tuition fees ordinarily charged to international students is offered to assist you in your graduate studies as an international student.
This exemption bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Québec graduate studies students.
The scholarship amount will be awarded worth up to $20,000 – $40,000 to the successful candidates.
- Killam Awards are open to both Canadian and International applicants.
- Applicants are expected to have also applied for funding from relevant provincial, national, or international agencies. For Canadians, this may include NSERC, SSHRC, CIHR, NSHRF, NSGS, etc, as applicable to their discipline. For non-Canadian, applicants are expected to have applied for provincial scholarships (NSGS, etc.) and national/international scholarships for which they would be eligible.
- Killam Predoctoral Scholarship holders must be eligible to receive scholarship support for at least two years. This means that at the Master’s level only newly entering students will be considered. At a Doctoral level, only students who have spent less than 24 months in the program by May 1st of the award year will be considered.
- Awardees must take up their awards in the earliest possible term, so in-program awardees at the doctoral level are expected to begin their award on May 1st
Candidates can complete their graduate application form online application or in print. After that, you have to complete the application form.
Supporting Documents: Submit transcripts, reference letters, and other supplementary documentation.
Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- Four-year Bachelor’s or masters degree
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B average) in the last 60 credit hours of study
- Degree granted by university of recognized standing