PhD Excellence Scholarships for International Students at Walailak University, Thailand 2022 are available to both international and domestic students. The grant covers PhD level programmes at Walailak University in the subject of All Subjects. The scholarship has an open deadline.
The scholarship will cover full tuition fee of the complete term of the PhD program undertaken by the selected students at Walailak.
PhD Excellence Scholarships for International Students at Walailak University, Thailand 2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Walailak University.
- All nationalities
- Applying for International Ph.D. Program at Walailak University
- Have academic records with GPAX
≥ 3.00 (on 4.00 scale) for Master’s degree holder
≥ 3.25 (on a 4.00 scale) for Bachelor degree holder
*In case the applicant graduated from another grading system, please provide the conversion score by University.
**In case the applicant graduated in Plan A1 (Research Only Program), applicants shall have the international publication(s).
- Available for FULL-TIME STUDY
- Submit a study and research progress report to the College of Graduate Studies at the specific time
- Work as a teaching assistant (TA) for undergraduate students at least 1 subject, not less than 36 h/term, or research assistant (RA) as specified by the supervisorPublication before Graduation
- At least 2 research articles written by scholarship recipients MUST be published or have been formally accepted for publication in a peer-review academic journal indexed in the Scopus database ranked in the 1st quartile (Q1) or 2nd quartile (Q2).