Begin your academic experience in Denmark. Excellent news! Ph.D. positions are now available at the University of Copenhagen. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship program, its perks, and the application procedure. Ph.D. positions at the University of Copenhagen are fully financed scholarships for overseas students. The posts are available for three years. This offer includes a monthly salary of about 27,590 DKK / approximately 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus a pension. UCPH intends to promote continuous academic growth and desirable career paths for individual professors and academic staff, which includes ensuring that prospective career paths for individual researchers are evident and that career management is supported in a systematic manner. As a Ph.D. student at the University of Copenhagen, you will have the chance to further your international career as a member of a world-class research team. Every year, around 700 new Ph.D. candidates are admitted to UCPH. The University of Copenhagen provides cutting-edge research in a global setting. Copenhagen was named “the most liveable city in the world” by Monocle Magazine in 2013.
- Ph.D. level programs
- Depending on seniority, the monthly compensation ranges between 27,590 DKK and 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level), with a pension.
- Salary supplement negotiations are available.
- Languages required: English
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- The University wants its workforce to represent society’s diversity, thus it accepts applications from all eligible applicants, regardless of personal background.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must have a relevant MSc degree.
- Previous publications (if any) and related job experience will also be considered as grounds for evaluating your qualifications.
- Your online application must be submitted in English by following the instructions provided below.
- The following documents/attachments must be included with your application, all in PDF format:
- Cover letter, diploma, and transcripts (BSc and MSc)
- Other facts to consider, for example, a list of publications (if any)
- Letter of Acceptance for the appropriate MSc Program at SCIENCE (if any)
- Full contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address) for 1-3 professional referrals