HSE University is routinely recognised as one of Russia’s finest universities, with a diverse range of Russian and English-language programmes. It is a pioneer in fusing Russian educational traditions with the most cutting-edge international teaching and research techniques.
Why should you attend the Higher School of Economics at National Research University? HSE University is one of Eastern Europe’s and Eurasia’s leading economics and social science universities. It offers great educational programmes from secondary school through doctoral degrees, with top departments and research institutes in a variety of worldwide subjects.
- University or Organization: National Research University
- Department: Higher School of Economics (Saint Petersburg)
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Free tuition and a monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: All international students from all around the world are welcome to apply.
- Criteria Acceptable: Applicants must hold an international bachelor’s degree to be considered.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The scholarship will be given out in one of the following programmes:
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History «Usable Pasts» Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Analysis of Big Data in Business, Economy, and Society
- Human-Computer Interaction and Information Systems
- Data analysis and software development
- Software Development for Businesses
- Eurasia’s Comparative Politics
- Social Analysis in the Modern Era
- Governance and Urban Development
- Business Analytics and Management Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods
- Logistics Strategic Management
- Finances for Educational Administration
- Management of Cultural and Event Tourism
- Civil and Commercial Law, as well as Administrative Law and Public Administration
- The HSE University program will provide free tuition for the whole period of studying and a monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB.
- Tuition fee waivers cover a substantial part of the annual tuition fee: for Bachelor’s program– 25-70%, for Master’s programs – 25-50%.
- Applicants must submit their applications online.
- To apply for Bachelor’s programmes, you must first fill out an application and then take online or on-site exams.
- Master’s programmes need you to submit a portfolio that meets the program’s requirements and then pass an interview.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: a CV, motivation letter, at least one letter of recommendation, and a copy of their bachelor’s degree.
- The selection of scholarship recipients is based on a portfolio competition and interviews (conducted in person or online).