MOPGA 2023 – VISITING FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS is now accepting applications from international students. The grant enables Fellowship-level programs in Climate Change offered at Campus France. The scholarship deadline is January 16, 2023. The Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) initiative, which was announced in 2018, has sparked international attention, with a huge number of highly qualified students and academics expressing interest. The 6th MOPGA 2023 VISITING FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM FOR YOUNG RESEARCHERS request for applications aims to welcome 40 young researchers who want to do research in France. The initiative is partially sponsored by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and implemented by Campus France in partnership with the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- Fellowship Level
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- Climate Change
Researchers working on the following topics:
- The Earth’s systems
- Climate change and long-term viability
- Transition of energy
- Environmental concerns pose societal challenges.
- A “One Health” approach to the human, animal, and ecological health.
The following advantages are included with this fellowship:
- A monthly payment of 2,500 euros is provided.
- 500 euro moving allowance
- Assistance with obtaining social security coverage
- Assistance with health insurance
- All nationalities except France.
Individuals who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Applicants who do not have French nationality
- Foreign scholars who have held a doctorate for less than 5 years (must have passed their thesis defense between December 2017 and January 2023)
- Foreign researchers who have not resided in France as of September 1st, 2022 are not eligible (for more than 90 days)
Applications should be submitted online