The MIPT Scholarship, which was created exclusively for overseas students, is an award that will be given to exceptional students who have the potential to excel academically. This grant will be given out on a competitive basis and will cover the tuition fees for the selected students’ applied programme. he Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is one of the leading Russian universities in the fields of physics and technology, ranking 290th in the QS Global World Rankings 2022, with a mission to train science and technology leaders capable of solving key scientific and technical problems and determining the country’s and humanity’s success in the twenty-first century.
- University or Organization: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Applicants that will win the IPT Scholarship will receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied bachelor, master, or PhD programme by MIPT.
Students from developing nations that are members of the World Bank are eligible.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Arab Rep, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haití, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia,
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Master and PhD level courses and subjects taught at MIPT are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied bachelor, master, or PhD programme at MIPT.
- How to Apply: The applicants must collect the required documents and submit them via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for any programme at MIPT. The scholarship has no separate application. All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of ID (passport)
- Certificate of completion of the preparatory Russian language course
- Certificate/Diploma confirming prior education
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the medical report
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit all necessary documents to secure an admission seat at MIPT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have attained B2 or equivalent in any English language proficiency test like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, et