The University of Otago Masters Scholarships 2023 is now taking applications from highly motivated students who want to study for a master’s degree in New Zealand. This international fellowship in New Zealand provides young pupils with a once-in-a-lifetime chance. International students with a bachelor’s degree are strongly encouraged to apply. The scholarship program at the University of Otago strives to provide university students with resources that will enable them to use their knowledge and abilities to fully contribute to the development of their home nations. Imagine meeting people from all over the world while studying in a diverse setting at New Zealand’s finest institution. Interacting with people from other cultures may provide you with life-changing experiences. The University of Otago Coursework Master’s Scholarship assists excellent individuals who seek to further their education in New Zealand. This initiative was created by the University Council in 2010. One of the primary benefits of this scholarship is that the university provides a substantial stipend for one year so that students can attend university in New Zealand without financial constraints. Obtaining a scholarship in Europe is quite difficult. You must be an exceptional student with a good academic background to be considered. So, if you are not scared of taking chances and are eager to take on challenges, you should apply to the University of Otago. Without a doubt, studying in New Zealand will transform your life and open new opportunities in your professional career. The application process is entirely online and straightforward. You only need to provide your personal and academic information and attach a few documents. This page summarises the most important information about qualifying conditions and the application procedure.
- Masters level programs
- Candidates will get a $10,000 stipend.
- The funds will be used to offset initial tuition costs.
- Students from other countries are welcome to apply.
- Students from New Zealand are also eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants must be seeking full-time admission to coursework-based master’s degree programs.
- You cannot apply for this award if your master’s degree is based on a thesis.
- Students who have previously completed a master’s degree at the University of Otago are not eligible for the award.
- The scholarship will only be available for one year.
- The scholarship must be accepted within the fiscal year in which it is awarded.
- Part-time study is not allowed.
- Candidates must fill out an online application in the approved format.
- To be considered for this award, students must apply through the university site.
- Begin your application by carefully filling out the required academic and personal information.
- Then, upload any necessary documentation.
- Submit your application by the deadline.
- Potential applicants’ applications will be reviewed first by the relevant department.
- Once a student has been admitted to their preferred program, the department will assess if they are eligible for a scholarship.
- If the department thinks that the student is compatible, they will notify the scholarship office that they want to recommend a candidate for this award.
- Following that, candidates who satisfy all of the conditions will be invited by the scholarship office.