Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation in Japan is accepting international students for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship covers master’s level programs at the University of Tsukuba Japan in the field of All Subjects. The scholarship deadline is in April.
The University of Tsukuba is pleased to announce the establishment of the Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation for international students. This scholarship is available for the school year 2021-2022. The educational program aims to assist exceptional and worthy individuals who wish to study at the University of Tsukuba for an undergraduate or master’s degree.
Tsukuba University, located in Tsukuba, Ibaraki, is one of Japan’s most prestigious national universities (established by the Japanese Government). There are roughly 16,500 students at the university’s 28 academic groups and colleges (as of 2014). A region of 258 hectares (636 acres) covers the main Tsukuba campus, making it the second-largest single campus in Japan.
Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation in Japan 2021- 2022 is available to undertake Master’s level programs at the University of Tsukuba Japan.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Tsukuba will provide the award of a Monthly scholarship of 100,000 yen to the students who want to study in Japan.
International students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Those who are financially in need and have difficulty attending school (household income of less than 5 million yen)
- First and second-year students who have Asian nationalities (including Japanese nationality) and live in Japan and attend regular faculties at the following universitiesTohoku University, Ibaraki University, Tsukuba University, Utsunomiya University, Gunma University, Saitama University, Chiba University, Ochanomizu University, Telecommunications University, Tokyo University, Tokyo Foreign Language University, Tokyo Marine University, Tokyo Gakugei University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo Agricultural and Industrial University, Hitotsubashi University, Yokohama National University, Niigata University, Toyama University, Yamanashi University, Shinshu University, Kanazawa University, Shizuoka University, Nagoya University, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Toyohashi Institute of Technology, Kyoto University, Osaka University,The Takasaki University of Economics, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Yokohama City University, Chiba Prefectural University of Health SciencesAoyama Gakuin University, Gakuin University, Keio University, International Christian University, Sophia University, Chuo University, Tokyo Science University, Hosei University, Meiji University, Rikkyo University, Waseda University
- Those who have the Japanese language ability (generally N2 or higher) necessary for studying at university
- Those who are healthy and have excellent academic performance standard grades for second-year college students GPA adopted universities: 2.5 or higher? GPA non-adopted universities: Average 3.5 points or higher in terms of the following points excellent (Hide, S, A, 80 points or higher) Etc.) A number of subjects x 5 points good (B, 70-79 points, etc.) A number of subjects x 3 points possible (C, 60-69 points, etc.) Number of subjects x 1 point
- Those who can receive the recommendation of the president of the university
- Those who have not received other benefit-type.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Japanese language proficiency is requested.