Applications are invited for Fully/Partially Funded Lund University Global Scholarship Programme at Sweden.
As a top 100 university and ranked in the top 0.4% of universities in the world, Lund University attracts high achieving students from across the globe. The Lund University Global Scholarship Programme seeks to recognise these students by awarding academic excellence grants.
Lund University Global Scholarship Programme recipients have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in their previous studies and are assessed as being a good fit for our programmes. The scholarship is highly selective, competitive and based on merit.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition Fee: Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee
- Living Costs: Scholarship grants do not cover living costs. Scholarship recipients must still be able to fund their living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Agency
To be eligible for Fully/Partially Funded Lund University Global Scholarship Programme, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee
- Have made a complete application for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies at Lund University in a regular application round for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS).
- Note that priority is given to students who have ranked a programme at Lund University as the first choice in their application at universityadmissions.se.
Please do not apply if:
- You do not meet the admission requirements to Lund University
- You have not selected a Lund University programme/course as your first choice/choices at universityadmissions.se
- You cannot secure the funding needed to cover living costs, as required by the Swedish Migration Agency
For Fully/Partially Funded Lund University Global Scholarship Programme:
- Must first have applied to the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University
- Upload your personal ‘scholarship motivation letter’ (maximum 600 words) in the scholarship application portal
Selection process – based on academic merits
The selection process for Fully/Partially Funded Lund University Global Scholarship Programme is undertaken in parallel with the programme/course selection process. Priority will be given to students with high academic performance, who are assessed as a good fit for the programme, who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University and have selected a programme/course at Lund University as their first choice/choices when applying at www.universityadmissions.se.