Continue your study in the United Kingdom. Excellent news! Kingston University Scholarship applications are now being accepted. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship program, its perks, and the application procedure.
Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially sponsored overseas student scholarships. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs. Kingston University International offers £5,000 scholarships.
Successful overseas applicants are awarded international scholarships for the first year of study through International Development. The overseas scholarships are just partial. This implies you must ensure that you can fund the remaining costs and living expenses on your own.
Scholarships for Undergraduate/Masters’s studies are available.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
- For more subjects click here.
Kingston University International offers £5,000 scholarships. If you pay in installments, the £5,000 discount will be applied to your last installment. If you pay your entire tuition costs in advance, deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (for example, if your prices are £13,500 and you receive a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
To be eligible for Kingston University Scholarships, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- You are an international student who is required to pay ‘overseas fees.’
- You’ve been accepted into an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Kingston University.
- You are not enrolled in a Kingston University degree or foundation course at this time.
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Apply for admission to Kingston University.
- You should apply for the scholarship after receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University.
You will require,
- Kingston University provides email services (conditional or unconditional)
- Bibliographical Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Statement of Purpose (maximum 500 words)
- Academic records (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)