Master Degree Post Graduate Scholarship 2021 has been announced by Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited. Candidates interested in a scholarship to pursue a Master’s (MS) program in Naval Architecture at NUST Karachi in the Fall of 2022, followed by a career at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd, are encouraged to apply.
Selected students will be granted a scholarship for the MS (Naval Architecture) program, covering tuition, admission processing fee, security deposit, and hostel fee (if applicable), as well as a monthly stipend of Rs. 18,000/- only. The individual will be responsible for all other costs.
- Age Limit: 26 years
- BE in Naval Architecture/Marine/Mechanical/Mechanical and Manufacturing/Automotive/Industrial/Manufacturing from an HEC-approved university
- After HSSCI, sixteen years of schooling and/or four years of education are required. A level in a relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 OR 60%. (percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
How to Apply
- For NUST admission registration, all interested candidates must apply online.
- According to NUST’s website (https://nust.edu.pk/admissions/masters/dates-to-remember), candidates must take the GAT.
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned standards and are shortlisted by NUST will be invited to KS&EW for an interview.
- Final selection will be done by KS&EW