Applications are invited for 09 Fully Funded PhD Student Positions In Molecular Cell Biology at The University of Tübingen, Germany.
The University of Tübingen has an open call for 9 fully funded PhD student positions.
The aim of our RTG is to achieve comprehensive understanding of the structure, function, regulation, and biogenesis of the mitochondrial outer membrane. We employ a multidisciplinary approach including disease models, molecular cell biology, proteomics, biotechnology, and biophysics.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Highly interdisciplinary research
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Structured qualification program including workshops, retreats, soft-skill courses, internships, international co-operations, conferences and many more
- Salary E13 (65%) for at least 3 years
For additional information on our projects, activities and the application procedure, please have a look at our homepage.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates holding a Master degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Cell Biology, Biophysics, or a similar program, to join our DFG funded Research Training Group (RTG).
To apply for Fully Funded PhD Student Positions In Molecular Cell Biology, applicants are required to submit:
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts / Records of Study: Detailed documentation of your academic studies (list of courses attended; grades if applicable)
- Certificates: Certificates of relevant university degrees (e.g. Bachelor and Master degree) and the certificate giving the right of admission to higher education in the applicant’s country such as Abitur, Matura, or equivalent (with individual grades). Include an explanation of the grading system
- Proof of proficiency in English (if applicable): Applicants who are not native speakers of English should demonstrate an adequate competence of the English language. This can be for example by acceptable results in an internationally recognized test (e.g. TOEFL), proven higher education in English, or a long stay in an English speaking country
- Two reference letters (Reference Form), send by your referees via e-mail directly to
firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2021
All submitted documents must be in English or German. Note that we are unable to consider applications that are incomplete, arrive too late, or do not fulfil the formal criteria described above.