International Students can apply for the Japan Spring Culture Camp 2023 (scholarship opportunity). The scholarship provides for level programs in Japanese Studies and Japanese Art at AYFN Academy.
Spring is one of the nicest seasons in Japan; if you want to learn more about and experience Japanese culture, you’ve come to the correct spot. AYFN is hosting a spring cultural camp in Japan, which is a youth exchange and cultural program open to individuals of all nationalities. AYFN’s Japan Culture Camp is a cultural learning program aiming to provide participants with a knowledge of culture and social awareness. This program has been running since 2015.
* Registration DEADLINE SUBMISSION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31, 2022 *
- Pre-departure: 1 week Japanese Language Course
- Live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- Learn and understand Japanese culture directly
- Spring Experience
- Heritage walking tour around Osaka and Kyoto
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Japanese Studies, Japanese Art
- You must be between the ages of 15 and 35.
- Every nationality is welcome.
- Commit to participating throughout the whole program.
- Capable of readily adapting to new environments
- Excellent writing abilities
- Excellent public speaking abilities
- You must have at least two of these social networking accounts (Instagram or Facebook or Tik Tok or Youtube channel)
- Willing to write and share about your participation in camp activities.
- Possess strong leadership abilities.
- Ability to converse in English.
- Physical and mental health.
Pay the selection charge, which is non-refundable. PROMO!! (Till 15 December 2022). (Till 15 December 2022). Membership in AYFN is free. USD 8 for non-members of AYFN. “CLICK HERE” to make a payment using Xendit (in Indonesian Rupiah IDR/USD) or “CLICK HERE” to make a payment via PayPal (In USD). (After December 15, 2022, the standard selection charge is USD 20.)
Submit your scholarship application online. ( Register Online here! )
The first round is the application and paperwork
The second round of candidates (shortlisted): Interview
CLICK HERE for further details.