Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship 2023, Japan is now accepting applications from international students. The scholarship permits for Master and Undergraduate level programs at Tohoku University in the subject of All Subjects offered. The scholarship deadline is February 17, 2023. The Mitsubishi Corporation Overseas Scholarship at Tohoku University is a scholarship program offered by Mitsubishi Corporation to international students interested in studying at Tohoku University. Tohoku University, sometimes known as Tohokudai, is a Japanese national university in Sendai, Japan. The purpose of this scholarship is to give financial assistance to overseas students while also encouraging them to study in Japan and experience Japanese culture. International students studying in Japan might have a one-of-a-kind and fulfilling experience. Japan is well-known for its excellent educational system, technology, and culture. (Application Deadline: February 17, 2023). Some of the advantages of studying in Japan are as follows:
- Quality Education: Japan is home to a number of world-class institutions and colleges that provide outstanding education and research opportunities in a wide range of subjects.
- Technology and Innovation: Japan is a technologically advanced country that is at the forefront of innovation in a number of areas.
- Japan has a rich and distinctive culture rooted in history and tradition, and overseas students may immerse themselves in it to develop a deeper knowledge of Japanese customs and beliefs.
- Safety: Because of its low crime rate and safe environment, Japan is an excellent choice for overseas students to live and study.
However, adjusting to a new environment and culture can be difficult, and some overseas students may have linguistic challenges. Before opting to study in Japan, thoroughly assess the obstacles and possibilities, and be proactive in obtaining assistance and resources to help you succeed.
- Undergraduate and Masters level programs
- All Subjects
This scholarship is subsidized in part.
- Undergraduate: 120,000/month for a maximum of two years
- Graduate/Doctoral: 150,000/month for a maximum of two years for Graduates and three years for Doctorates beginning in April 2023.
- As of April 2023, a private-financed undergraduate (3rd or 4th year), graduate, or doctoral student. (Must have at least one year left).
- One who does not get any additional scholarships beginning in April 2023.
- No previous recipients of the Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship.
- Anyone who does not intend to travel overseas for six months or more during the scholarship period, whether on leave of absence or for other reasons.
- Form of application (Attachment 1, 4 pages in total, PC typed, signed by the applicant)
- Avoid making any modifications to the format, page numbers, words, or components.
- The English version can only be used if the applicant is enrolled in an English course; otherwise, the Japanese version must be utilized.
- Transcripts ranging from undergraduate to most latest accessible. (Copies are welcome.)
- Calculate your GPA from one of 2021 to 2021.
- If a transcript with grades from 2021 is not available, a letter of explanation must be sent.
- Enrollment Certificate (or ‘Letter of Acceptance’ if enrolling in April 2023)
- A duplicate of your residence card (both sides)
- Personal Information Form for International Students with Private Funding
- Household Finance Statement
- Recommendation Letter (Attachment 2)
- Submit after the School of Engineering’s recommendation has been confirmed.
- If a transcript from 2021 is not available, leave the GPA area blank; nevertheless, grade remarks must be stated.