Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully paid foreign student scholarships. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programs. The recipient of these merit-based scholarships receives up to € 12,000 each year.
Continue your studies in Germany. Excellent news! Jacobs University Scholarship applications are now being accepted. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship program, its perks, and the application procedure.
Graduate Scholarships are available for all students to the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Management at Jacobs University.
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships give the following incentives to students:
- Merit-based scholarships of up to € 12,000 per year are available to all students for the MSc in Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business, and MSc in Supply Chain Management.
- Study in Germany
- Jacobs University Bremen
- 2-Year Degree Plan
- Last Date: 1st June 2023
To be eligible for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, candidates must meet all of the standards listed below:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- Citizens of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (may be handed in later)
- A CV includes academic and professional information, as well as extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Bachelor’s diploma in English or German.
- English language competence test with a minimum TOEFL score of 90, IELTS score of 6.5, or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two Letters of Recommendation for a scholarship.
To apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Essay ( letter of motivation )
- Curriculum Vitae ( CV )
- University transcript in English or German.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two Letters of Recommendation for Scholarship.
- English Test proficiency test.