International Students can apply for fully funded IUJ Scholarships in Japan for Session 2023. The scholarship permits Masters’s level program(s) at the International University of Japan in the subject of All Subjects offered. The scholarship deadline is February 14, 2023. The Overseas University of Japan (IUJ) provides various master’s scholarships to international students to aid with tuition and living expenses while studying at the university. These rewards may include:
The IUJ Scholarship provides tuition, accommodation, and a monthly allowance for living expenses.
Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship: The Japanese government offers this scholarship, which covers tuition, accommodation, and a monthly allowance for living costs.
Other Private Scholarships: Organizations, charities, and businesses may also provide private scholarships.
Eligibility requirements, application methods, and deadlines vary for every scholarship, and interested students can visit the IUJ website for additional information. As an international student, studying at the International University of Japan (IUJ) may be a unique and rewarding experience. Consider the following while considering studying at IUJ as an international student:
International Setting: IUJ is a global institution with students and teachers from all over the world. This creates a multifaceted and multicultural learning environment, as well as chances for international networking and cultural interaction.
Language of Instruction: Depending on the curriculum, the language of instruction at IUJ is either English or Japanese. Students who are not competent in the language of instruction will be able to enhance their language abilities through university courses.
High-Quality Education: IUJ provides graduate programs of the highest caliber in fields such as international relations, development economics, public policy, and management. The university is known for its excellent academic offerings and renowned teachers.
Support for International Students: IUJ offers international students aid with accommodation, visa and immigration, and other practical problems. In addition, the institution provides programs and events to assist overseas students in adjusting to life in Japan and developing relationships with other students and staff.
IUJ is located in the picturesque village of Minami Uonuma in Niigata prefecture, Japan. The institution offers a one-of-a-kind and quiet learning atmosphere surrounded by natural beauty and traditional Japanese culture.
In general, studying as an international student at IUJ may be a hard but rewarding experience, giving chances for personal and professional development as well as a unique perspective on international concerns.
- Masters level programs
- All Subjects
- Tuition fee coverage: The majority of IUJ scholarship programs cover all or a portion of the tuition costs.
- Housing assistance: Some scholarships may include housing assistance, such as a stipend for housing expenses or a scholarship-sponsored dormitory room.
- Monthly living allowances: Many scholarship programs provide a monthly stipend to aid with living expenditures like food, transportation, and other necessities.
- Other perks may be provided depending on the scholarship program, such as language lessons, travel fees for conferences or academic events, and opportunities for cultural interaction and networking.
- International students who have applied to and been accepted into one of the International University of Japan’s graduate programs (IUJ)
- Students with exceptional academic achievement and leadership potential
- Students that have a strong drive and strategy for their future professions
- Students have strong language abilities in English or Japanese, depending on the program’s medium of teaching
It is crucial to remember that the qualifying conditions for each scholarship program may differ and may change from year to year. It is advised that you consult the official IUJ website for the most up-to-date information on the IUJ Scholarship qualifying requirements.
Examine the qualifying requirements: Check to see whether you fulfill the qualifying requirements for the scholarship program you’re interested in.
Prepare the following documents: Gather all of the necessary documents for the scholarship application, including transcripts, academic references, essays, language test results, and other items as needed.
Send in your application: Send the scholarship application and all other documentation to the IUJ Scholarship Office.
Wait for a decision: After submitting your application, you should expect to hear back from the IUJ Scholarship Committee.