International Undergraduate Scholarship Awards are available at Myongji University in South Korea for the academic year 2022-23. Undergraduate level program(s) in the subject of All Subjects taught at Myongji University are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship deadline is December 1st.
International Undergraduate Scholarship Awards at Myongji University, South Korea 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Myongji University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved TOPIK Level 3 to Level 6 to be eligible for this application
Choose the program of your interest from Mica and participate
- At least 1 from non-credit programs (비교과)
- At least 1 from career-related programs (진로 및 취업)
- Individual meeting with academic advisor (or professor) * at least once per semester
- If the result is available on mica: Save and upload the file
- If the result is not available on mica or if you have participated in the program not listed in mica : Download “비교과프로그램 참여확인서“ from “Important Notice” and ask the authority in charge to sign the document. Upload the file.
- For individual meeting with your academic advisor (or professor), no document is required for submission.