International students can apply for Honjo International Foundation 2023 Scholarships in Japan. Graduate-level program(s) in the field of All Subjects Taught at Japanese Universities are eligible for the award.
If you are an overseas student seeking a sponsored scholarship to pursue a graduate degree at any Japanese university. This scholarship will cover a portion of your expenses in Japan. You can apply to any university in Japan.
The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation is awarding scholarships to international graduate students in Japan. The scholarship is exclusively available to international students who are currently studying or planning to study for a master’s or doctoral degree in Japan.
Applicants can apply from anywhere in the world as long as they are prepared to study in a Japanese graduate school. Students of any country are welcome to apply in any field. Alternatively, applicants can apply through the foundation and then choose their preferred university.
Honjo International Foundation 2023 Scholarships in Japan are available to study at Japanese universities at the graduate level.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship will be paid every month for the minimum amount of time required to complete the degree. The amount of the scholarship varies depending on the period, as shown below:
¥200,000 per month for 1 ~ 2 years degree
¥180,000 per month for 3 ~ years degree
¥150,000 per month for 4 ~ 5 years degree
- Students must be international.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Students must have an excellent academic background.
- Confirm that you are eligible to apply.
- Enter the “online application system”. Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Once the documents are submitted, the application number will be issued, and a PDF of your application form will be created. Please save the PDF file as you will need it when the result is announced on our website.