Continue your education overseas. Excellent news! The IIE-SRF Fellowship is presently available. In this post, we will go through the IIE-SRF Fellowship, its perks, and the application procedure in depth.
The IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully financed international student award. This award is available for Ph.D. research. The IIE-SRF Fellowship includes a stipend of up to US$25,000 as well as individual health insurance to support a one-year visiting academic post.
The Baden-Württemberg Fund supports visiting research posts in universities and other higher education institutions in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, where researchers can continue their work on the subject of liberty and security.
The IIE-SRF fellowship award covers the following expenses:
- An award of up to $25,000 USD
- personal health insurance
- A one-year visiting academic appointment (renewable for a second year).
- The ultimate fellowship sum is determined by a variety of criteria, including the host university’s location, the cost of living, and the value of any additional contributions from the host institution or other sources (s).
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- Qualification is open to professors, senior researchers, and public intellectuals from any country, academic field, or subject.
- Academic credentials, the quality/potential of the applicant’s work, and the severity of the risks that the applicant confronts are all considered while reviewing applications.
- Scholars who can demonstrate:
- possess a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their profession, and/or have considerable teaching or research experience at a university, college, or other higher learning institution;
- are experiencing urgent, serious, and targeted threats to their lives and/or professions in their home countries or countries of residency;
- display exceptional academic achievement and prospects
- will assist their own academic communities and/or host academic communities
(1). Applicants may submit their application documents personally or have a third party do it on their behalf. The following materials are necessary for the application:
- Coversheet for the application
- A formal statement. Please include a detailed statement outlining your academic and professional credentials and experience.
- Current curriculum vitae or resume
- Statement of purpose. Please offer a detailed explanation of why you are requesting assistance from IIE-SRF.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional peers who can speak to your research, publishing, teaching, or other advanced academic experience.
- Two (2) personal letters of reference from colleagues or others who are aware of your issues as well as your professional history. Please have your referees write their letters on official letterhead and mail them to you whenever feasible.
- a copy of your Ph.D. or other advanced degrees
- Please provide examples of your most recent writing or research publications.
- A letter from a recognized higher education institution that may be able to host your fellowship. This is not required.
(2). Please send all application documents through email (preferred), fax, or regular mail.
(3). Letters can be sent to:
Scholar Rescue Foundation
International Institute of Education
United Nations Plaza, 809
10017-3580 New York, New York